Customer Support Team Leader is responsible for ensuring the delivery of a best of breed customer experience and world-class customer support.
- Manage (hands on) the support team (3-4 people) and manage 24x7 support processes.
- Communicating effectively with the customers via email.
- Resolving the occurring issues.
- Managing customer claims.
- Preparing reports and statements according to the business needs.
- Closely collaborate with other teams such as CRM, product and QA to evaluate and iterate on ideas and designs.
- Drive the performance of level of service and improved customer satisfaction through customer loyalty and advocacy.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
Apply for this position
- Native level English speaker.
- At least 2 years customer support experience.
- Microsoft Office and Outlook Proficiency.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior managerial experience – significant advantage.
- Prior job experience providing customer support in English – advantage.
- Prior experience in the social gaming industry - advantage.